Release date December 29, 2020
Upcoming release dates
To ensure the best possible support for our customers for releases to RC and Production over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, we've made the following changes to the release calendar:
- Core-391/Neo-98 release to RC December 21, 2020
- Core-391/Neo-98 release to Production December 29, 2020
- Core-392/Neo-99 release to RC January 4, 2021
- Core-392/Neo-99 release to Production January 13, 2021
Read more about new functionality in Neo version 0098 release notes.
Updates and performance improvements
Read more about performance improvements in Neo version 0098 release notes.
Please check out our bug fixes section in Neo version 0098 release notes for more information.
API / Web service updates
New WSDL endpoint "getAgreementTemplatesSalaryTypes"
The endpoint getAgreementTemplatesSalaryTypes will allow for retrieving the salary types for an agreement template. Options for returned values will be:
specified templateID (or extTemplateId), onlyActive (boolean) to only retrieve those salary types that are "checked" on the agreement template.
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM mid January 2021 (planned for January 13, 2021)
- 7.3 wsdlGetUserDefinedFields
- 7.4 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedFields
- 7.5 wsdlGetUserDefinedFieldValues
- 7.6 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedValues
- 7.7 wsdlGetUserDefinedShifts
- 7.8 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedShifts
- 5.2 wsdlUpdateCrmCustomers
- 5.4 wsdlUpdateCrmRoles
- 5.5 wsdlUpdateCrmOrders
- 5.6 wsdlGetCrmDecisions
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM August 2021.They are already now replaced with REST API endpoints for Neo Forecast. Read more about Neo Forecast and the improved functionality here and about the new REST APIs here.
- 6.2 wsdlGetForecasts
- 6.3 wsdlUpdateForecasts
- 6.6 wsdlUpdateForecastV2
- 6.8 wsdlUpdateForecastsV3
- 6.4 wsdlGetSalesData
- 6.9 wsdlGetSalesDataV2
- 6.7 wsdlGetOptimalStaffing