Release date December 17, 2020
Upcoming release dates
To ensure the best possible support for our customers for releases to RC and Production over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, we've made the following changes to the release calendar:
- Core-391/Neo-98 release to RC December 21, 2020
- Core-391/Neo-98 release to Production December 29, 2020
- Core-392/Neo-99 release to RC January 4, 2021
- Core-392/Neo-99 release to Production January 13, 2021
Check out new functionality in Neo here!
Update to periodized Time Trackers
We've made an update to the periodized Time Trackers when they are configured to use First to expire (Dutch) deduction order. This will allow Time Tracker balances to be shown as two separate balances, even though connected to the same Time Tracker.
The result will be visible in the Mobile application under Salary information for the employee, Absence dialogue in Neo, and Time Trackers in the Time card in Neo.
Updates and performance improvements
Payroll report now includes inherited cost centers
The payroll report you can find under Classic > Reports & Statistics > Reports >Time > Payroll report OR Neo > Analytics > Time > Payroll now returns inherited cost centers if are none defined on punch or shift.
- Absence level is now possible to add with decimals eg 12.5%.
- Correction to unassigned shifts from deleted employees not possible to be deleted.
- Correction to reminders sent out every 15 minutes in some cases.
API / Web service updates
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM mid January 2021 (planned for 2021-01-13)
- 7.3 wsdlGetUserDefinedFields
- 7.4 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedFields
- 7.5 wsdlGetUserDefinedFieldValues
- 7.6 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedValues
- 7.7 wsdlGetUserDefinedShifts
- 7.8 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedShifts
- 5.2 wsdlUpdateCrmCustomers
- 5.4 wsdlUpdateCrmRoles
- 5.5 wsdlUpdateCrmOrders
- 5.6 wsdlGetCrmDecisions
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM August 2021.They are already now replaced with REST API endpoints for Neo Forecast. Read more about Neo Forecast and the improved functionality here and about the new REST APIs here.
- 6.2 wsdlGetForecasts
- 6.3 wsdlUpdateForecasts
- 6.6 wsdlUpdateForecastV2
- 6.8 wsdlUpdateForecastsV3
- 6.4 wsdlGetSalesData
- 6.9 wsdlGetSalesDataV2
- 6.7 wsdlGetOptimalStaffing