Release date September 23, 2020
Hi! As you might know, we are busy building Neo, a completely new web interface for managers. Neo will replace Classic at the end of this year, when all major modern browsers will drop support for Adobe Flash. Until then, we are turning off certain views in Classic to encourage managers to use the improved version of the view in Neo.
This change will also impact how we'll handle bugs in Classic until it is retired. In short, we won't investigate or resolve any bugs in Classic unless they have a direct impact on payroll outcome as defined in our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Instead, we'll focus our efforts on the Neo roadmap and feature list to enhance the user experience and to ensure that Neo offers functionality beyond the capabilities of Classic as soon as possible.
Starting with this release, we are showing a countdown notification at the top of the page, reminding users that Classic will soon be shut down. It links to the Welcome to Neo! HelpDocs article which gives an overview of Neo and explains how to upgrade.
Updates and performance improvements
Nothing at this time.
- Correction of part day absence handling in a specific case in the following payroll files. This occurred when part time absence on one day and full time absence on another in one leave application.
- Kontek Lön
- Crona Lön
- Crona Extra
- Kontek Lön Tid
- Kontek Lön Kostnadställe
- Correction in Webpunch regarding users not having the option to do an unplanned punch when punching in after unit daybreak.
- Correction to misleading error message when updating reporting To through wsdlUpdateEmployees when defined employee does not have a manager role (eg. staff category with section manager or above)
API / Web service updates
Added minOccurs=0 to non-required elements in:
wsdlUpdateAbsence : Correction to return default values from database instead of null for the following if not set in the request :
- isPreliminary (0 = false as default),
- approvedPayment (1 = true as default)
- sickLevel (Default 1 =100%)
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM mid January 2021 (planned for 2021-01-13)
- 7.3 wsdlGetUserDefinedFields
- 7.4 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedFields
- 7.5 wsdlGetUserDefinedFieldValues
- 7.6 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedValues
- 7.7 wsdlGetUserDefinedShifts
- 7.8 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedShifts
- 5.2 wsdlUpdateCrmCustomers
- 5.4 wsdlUpdateCrmRoles
- 5.5 wsdlUpdateCrmOrders
- 5.6 wsdlGetCrmDecisions