Release date August 25, 2022
As of this release, Quinyx will be using a new Engagement operating tool called Intercom. It shows us who is using our product and makes it easy to personally communicate with our users with behavior-driven messages, better onboarding of new customers, introducing new features, and conversational support. The first rollout is for Quinyx web users only.
Because of this, we have disabled Lighthouse, the widget previously in place. Not to worry though, you can, and will still be able to use Intercom to search for HelpDocs content while logged into the manager portal in Quinyx.
Updates and performance improvements
- Worked hours employee metric count logic: Up until this release, the punches and absence shifts configured to count as worked hours counted towards the period in which their start time occurred. This in turn affected the numbers users saw when setting the Schedule display options to Selected period / Schedule period / Balance period. As of release 141, the worked hours employee metric will only count the punches whose parent shifts start in the period in question. If the "Generate salaries on tasks" setting is activated, each respective task's punch will count toward the period in which that task's parent shift starts. The count logic with regards to absence shifts has not been changed. The above-described change was made as a result of user feedback.
- With this release, we worked on reflecting the setting for the “Time missing for a shift“ time warning in the Schedule view. This warning affects if the user is warned when a shift in the past doesn’t have a connected punch. Depending on if the warning is turned on or off, managers in Schedule view will get the “Punch missing” warning on individual shifts.
- We are releasing improvements for customers that are not using the Time module. With this release, all punch-related items will be hidden in the Schedule view. This applies to actual punches, options to add punch, as well as different types of warnings that managers may get when creating a schedule.
- We are releasing improvements related to Availability. We are now deleting all created Availabilities on different units or sections where employees are no longer employed or have ended their employee role.
- It is now possible to select any task connected to a shift when punching on tasks in Webpunch. This regardless if the planned task has passed in time ("historical" task).
- Single Sign On (SSO) Error page: When configuring Single Sign On for a customer it is often hard to get all details correct and hence understand what is going wrong. The Error page will display detailed information to help trace any issues to make the configuration/reconfiguration smoother.
- Resolved an issue with the Payroll report that caused employees not belonging to the selected group to appear for the local manager in charge of the unit.
- Resolved an issue where calculated variables showed incorrect values when multiple operations were included and the primary input was zero.
- Resolved an issue where calculated variables weren't updated in Statistics when switching dates.
- Resolved an issue that caused you to not be able to change a shift with breaks in the Base schedule when changing the shift start time to 00:00 (DST-related).
- Resolved an issue with contractual shifts not being shown when adding an absence using a specific absence schedule.
- Resolved an issue with a shift incorrectly displaying ready to transfer despite missing a punch.
- Resolved an issue where the Scheduled Hours variable didn't consider hours on tasks planned in a different section on shifts.
- Resolved an issue that returned an Internal error when you had a too long name on absence settings salary types.
- Resolved an issue with wsdlUpdateAbsence where overlapping Absences was added in Schedule despite the setting to allow these being turned off, in combination with <overlapAction xsi:type="xsd:int">0</overlapAction> being sent by API.
- Resolved an issue with wsdlGetSchedulesV3 where NOI´s was not filtered by modifiedAfter / modifiedBefore entered in the request.
- Resolved an issue with Webpunch where a shift ended up on unit level when there were overlapping shifts and one of the shifts were modified while punching in.
- Resolved an issue with Webpunch where punching out from an unplanned task with an absence created additional tasks on the shift.
Don't forget to watch the training videos that are available in HelpDocs! The videos cover:
- Configuration & Settings
- Schedule & Time Management
New HelpDocs articles
SOAP API / Webservice updates
None at this time.
Endpoints being deprecated and removed
No endpoints are currently deprecated and planned for removal.
Please make sure to forward this information to the party within your company responsible for integrations.