Create or update an agreement for an employee
Every user in Quinyx WFM needs to have an agreement in order to be scheduled. An agreement contains all necessary information regarding the user’s employment such as working hours, salary, time rules, availability, overtime schedule etc. This web service method is used to update individual agreements in Quinyx WFM.
This is an updated version that is more inline with the current information available for agreements.
- There are no mandatory fields in the main section but either the employee or the agreement need to be specified by any of these fields: agreementId, extAgreementId, employeeId or badgeNo.
- To update a specific agreement you have to either specify Quinyx internal id or you can use an external id. If an internal id is specified then the external id will be ignored. The first time an external id is used, a new agreement will be created and the mapping to Quinyx internal id is created.
- If agreement id is not included in the request and the employee has existing agreements, current agreement will be updated. The system will select which agreement to update based on the following priority order:
- Agreement with the same template id and it’s from date is the same as the supplied fromDate.
- Agreement with the same template id and it’s valid period includes the supplied fromDate.
- Agreement with the same fromDate as the supplied fromDate.
- Agreement where it’s valid period includes the supplied fromDate.
- Agreement with the latest fromDate where the fromDate is before the supplied fromDate.
- The main agreement
- If an agreement is updated based on above selection and the supplied fromDate is different from current agreements fromDate, a new agreement will be created with the new from date and the current agreement will be closed with a to date of the previous day.
- If one of the useTemp_ options is set to true in the request, values related to that section will be ignored as template values will be used instead.
- If one of the useTemp_ options is set to false in the request, default values will still be applied from the template for new agreements before applying other changes from the request.
- If agreement template is changed on an existing agreement, the agreement will be updated with template values for each section and the useTemp_ option will be set to true before applying other changes from the request (the useTemp_ option can still be changed by the request).
- An agreement can only be set as main agreement if the agreement is valid at the point where the call is made. So it’s not possible to set future or past agreement as main agreement.
If you have trouble viewing this page in your current browser use the direct link to documentation here