Frontline Portal - Moving files and folders
You can easily move files and folders. Just click on the file or folder that you'd like to move, and drag it to the desired location.
If you want to move multiple files/folders we have a radio button design for a selection of items. You will see your two selected items in your cart.
Go to the folder you want to move your items to and click on the 3-dots (ellipse) and add to the folder. Your items will now appear in their new location.
- When selected items are dragged, they disappear from their original position, change to ‘item selection icon’, and leave a dashed outside border on their original positions.
- When selected items are dragged, they disappear from their original position, change to ‘item selection, 'icon’ and leave a dashed outside border on their original positions.
- When you hothe ver over destination folder, the destination folder's opacity changes and a dashed border appears
- When items are dropped at a destination folder, the item selection icon minimizes into the destination folder
- When there is an error, an error message appears and the selected items snap back to their original position.