Working with bank holidays
Bank holidays are one-off days each year that require additional or special payout logic for an employee who logs a shift during a defined window that day, which may deviate from the standard unsocial hours or overtime hours rules that are established in your workplace.
As an account manager with write access:
- I can view all Bank Holidays defined for the account.
- I can edit or delete all existing Bank Holidays.
- I can add new Bank Holidays.
- I can automatically fetch bank holidays (name and date) specific for the country of my account.
As an account manager with read access:
- I can view all Bank Holidays + settings defined for the account.
- I can add, edit or delete Bank Holidays.