If used, and selected under the Display option, you can track forecast variables and optimal staffing at the bottom of your screen.
Sum of variables for the selected period.
Variables broken down per day, or, in daily view, per hour.
Variables broken down per hour in daily or weekly view, and per day in monthly view.
The variables are divided based on unit 1) hours and 2) sales and cost. Depending on which variables you have selected (pen), you will therefore be able to see variables in one or two graphs.
The pen allows you to select which variables you want to display statistics for.
The following variables are calculated in Neo:
- Scheduled hours - all scheduled hours including underlying hours for absence
- Worked hours - all worked hours connected to shifts with settings count as punched hours
- Scheduled hours vs. optimal hours
- Productive hours - all worked hours without absence and shifts with settings do not count as scheduled hours
- Leave hours - all absence hours with an underlying shift with setting count as scheduled hours
Sales and costs
- Actual staff cost - Actual staff costs calculated by Quinyx WFM. Based on generated salary types from punches, absences and rules both attested and non-attested.
- Expected staff cost - Based on Actual staff cost up until NOW plus scheduled hours costs from NOW until end of selected period.