Select Statistics under the Display option to track forecast variables and optimal staffing.
Sum of variables for the selected period.
Variables broken down per day, or in daily view, per hour.
Variables broken down per hour in daily or weekly view and per day in monthly view.
The variables are divided based on unit 1) hours and 2) sales and cost. Depending on which variables you have selected (pen), you will therefore be able to see variables in one or two graphs.
If you want to view more details, you can hover over the graphs and you see the data per variable and hour.
The pen allows you to select which variables you want to display statistics for.
The following variables are calculated in Neo:
- Scheduled hours: All scheduled hours including underlying hours for absence.
- Worked hours: All worked hours connected to shifts with settings count as punched hours.
- Scheduled hours vs. optimal hours: Compare optimal hours and scheduled hours.
- Productive hours: All worked hours without absence and shifts with settings do not count as scheduled hours.
- Leave hours: All absence hours with an underlying shift with setting count as scheduled hours.
Sales and costs
- Actual salary cost: Actual salary costs calculated by Quinyx WFM. Based on generated salary types from punches, absences, and rules both attested and non-attested.
- Expected salary cost: Based on Actual salary cost up until NOW plus scheduled hours costs from NOW until end of selected period.